Dreams do become real... Do the work

Courtesy - http://thejobwindow.com/blog/motivation-monday-lupita-nyongo/


Went to church today, and my Pastor spoke some deep truths about dreams, I could not hold myself, I decided to write and share some of what I got with you

Dreams is your raw material for your future.

I have a dream, I realise that for me to connect my now to the reality of my dreams, there is work I have to do. Some part of the work, I know to do, a large part I don't know.

So, my strategy is to go where I would be equipped with knowledge, pictures that would give me direction towards the realisation of my dreams.

The part I know, I daily work with, and I am also teaching those interested,  and who are willing to pay for it😊. For me learning every day has become my life style, it comes naturally because, I must get to the reality of my dream.

I know how to make well fitting female clothing, this is what I do on a daily basis, alongside my team. Would you like to learn how we do this?
Register for our Basic Sewing and Patternmaking course today. For more information about the course, click here.

Or visit us at Osas Olumese, opposite Kabo Holdings,  near Old Living Faith.

With Love
Osamudiame

Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Corset Masterclass - LOADING