Birthday Discount in Our Skirt Variation Course

My birthday is …. A few hours away…

I am so, so excited

So much to be grateful for.

God has, and is good to me.

I must say a big THANK YOU to all the wonderful people, who have trusted the business I run (OOTI), with equipping them with sewing and pattern drafting skill, thus, enabling them to  give tangibility to their love for garment making.

 

Osamudiame Olumese - Chief Facilitator OOTI
Osamudiame Olumese - Chief Facilitator OOTI


With this birthday, I am doing something I have never done before…

If you don’t know me, and what I do, amongst the many things I do….I run OOTI ( a tailoring school/ fashion school/sewing school)…The words imply the same thing (smiling face😄)… The number one fashion school in northern Nigeria (you can argue with your keyboard..)

We teach how to sew✂ and pattern draft📏📐, following standard instruction, so you get consistency in your garment fit.

 

So this is what’s up…

For my birthday, as a gift to you, I am offering a 10 percent discount on the basic fee… of our Skirt Variation Course, starting on Monday 10th August 2020.



This offer is opened between the 20th of July 2020 and the 3rd of August 2020.

After this time frame, the price goes back to normal.

Also the Offer is only available until the slots are taken, in all learning options

The offer is only valid for the starter course.

The discount cannot be transferred

 

***Terms and conditions apply.

 

For details on how the course runs, click here.

For details on all our offering, click here.

 

HOW TO JOIN

·         Send a whatsApp message, to confirm the availability of a slot, in the learning option of interest

·         Make full discounted payment

·         Fill the registration form

·         Buy your sewing kit

·         Start your class in August

 
Tell a friend to tell two friends. 

Take advantage of this discount, to increase your skill set.

Can't wait to have you join us
XOXO

Osamudiame - Chief Facilitator at OOTI 

 


Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Corset Masterclass - LOADING