Maximize Your Saturdays: Learn how to Sew

Okay. .. 

I guess you have an idea of what  this post  is about, but before I go to the main gist, let me give you this side gist about me - Osamudiame Olumese.

Osamudiame Olumese doing her thing

I somehow have always wanted  to be involved  in the process of making clothing, thanks to my late Aunty  Bridget. So I started learning how to sew early, before my teen-age, as an apprentice  with my lovely Mommy  Mabel Odumah of Royal Vintage.


She is the best, and knows her craft, but I found it hard to connect dots, as I observed how she did her thing. I wanted to know why what, I wanted  to be able to mathematically and logically connect the dots on how a plain fabric can be converted into stylessss that fit... you get me abi?I just felt that there was so much  more.

At that point, the Internet was gaining publicity,  so my sister's  browsing skill came in handy as I sought to get admitted into one of those schools abroad, offering  Fashion Design as a course.

To cut  the long story short, I was unable to take that course,  but have consistently  taken time to acquire  skill both online and offline as regards everything  sewing. At a point during my NYSC, I ensured my Saturday was utilized in increasing  my sewing skill. So this Saturday class is very dear to my heart, as I understand that these persons are giving their very scarce time, and as such are ready to make the most to the class.


You can maximize  your Saturdays and turn  your  dreams of  learning  sewing into reality.


Register for our Saturday  Course in Basic Sewing and Pattern  making.

The course starts  on Saturday  5th March, 2016.
Time:                    11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Course Fee:          30,000 Naira Only

To register, you can make your payment  to
Osas Olumese
GTBank
0136026601

Visit our office at No 1 A Airport Road  opposite Kabo Holdings Kano,  with your teller.

Fill the necessary  forms.


We are organizing an Ankara Accessories training starting on Monday the 4th of April 2016, more information would be coming  soon.

I leave you with this saying "Make hay while the sun shines"

Regards
Osamudiame.


Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Corset Masterclass - LOADING

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting