Join Our Sewing Class This February - Register Today

I remember when I was a lot younger… I think I was in secondary school, my mother took me to a tailor to get measured for a garment. According to my mother, this tailor was on-point (you know what I mean) as in his work was beautiful.
Learn how to sew at OOTIKano
I cannot remember being so excited about it, but who would not love to have more clothe as a child.
Fast forward to the day when I received the clothe…. My response was…Is this it? The finishing was poor, the fit was not it. We took it for a number of amendment, and at a point, I just stopped, thinking I would grow to meet the cloth over time LOL.

This memory is what caused me to keep asking myself “there must be something more”, as I learnt how to make clothing using the free hand method of doing things. This questions led me to the answer - pattern making. I wanted the focus of my garment to have a lot of emphasis on its Fit and Finish. I would not say I have arrived, but I constantly want to out-do my last job. It has been a journey for me, and one that I enjoy every bit of.

This is what our training at Osas Olumese Training Institute (OOTI) is geared towards. Our methods have been tried, and they are trusted, thus participating students can get the same result we produce consistently in our garments.

You don’t want to miss the start of our first session this year. 

We would not be accepting students at random as in the past years. 

So register today, visit us at the office, and pick up your registration form, so that you can be part of the February Session. Allotment is based on first serve, if you don’t register before the slots gets filled, you would be on our waiting list

Start Date:     Monday, 5 February 2017.

Time:             9:00 AM

Comments

Popular

Corset Masterclass - LOADING

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Aims and Objective