BirthDay Gist Part 2: Productivity

I would be having a youth meeting that evening, the dress code was jersey on jeans... and I was clueless on what I was going to wear😛.

I must enjoy my day. I had a feeling that if I wasn't appropriately dressed, my President would fine me... I packed one of the jeans I had, and alongside a top (I can not go and kill myself).

As it was almost time for me to leave the office, I kept saying how I did not have jersey to wear for the event. Some minutes latter, Sarah (One of my Mighty girls) came in and presented me a customized jersey😍😃😁, and she said Happy Birthday ma..... Please somebody, give me words for this feeling.

Instead of me saying thanks.., I was asking questions..
How do yo know I needed a jersey?
...You can call it was too much emotions, but it was the one of excitement.

Although I should wear a jersey for the event, I was still loving my dress.


I went to church in my birthday dress, and changed into the Jeans and Jersey before the start of the event... I was really feeling fly with my customized jersey.

The back had the inscription "HBD Osas"
while the front inscription read "Born to Win" "My Teacher" "My Mentor" (Awwww).

People at the event were surprise at my made up face, and they had beautiful compliments.

I was one of the panelist for a talk show on productivity, at the event😊.





After the event, it was prayer time for the people born in July, then it was time to cut the cake, as I came with a cake, and My Vice President, whose birthday was two days before ...was also presented with a cake.

He got drinks... and the event was now turned into birthday party.

The event ended and a friend of mine requested that some of us continued the celebration at a peper soup joint😛...

We did that and I retired to my house.

As all these beauties unfolded during the day, the song that kept playing in my head is Ordinary People by Cobhams.
... Let us have a world of ordinary people
Living life the way God wants us to
And if we have a world of ordinary people
Extraordinary things

Will happen through me and you

Ordinary people helped make my day extra-ordinary, and I say thank you



Join Ordinary people, who have mastered the act of Pattern drafting and sewing in your learning journey. The results you will experience from  this action will be hard to believe by you. 

Learn about our course offering, here.

If you have question, drop your comment below

PS you can read the beginning of my birthday gist part 1


Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Corset Masterclass - LOADING