Personal Development and Impact Conference #PDIC2019


Yay!!!

So excited to tell you about this event happening in Kano, this March

I would be speaking again!!

This is my second speaking assignment in four (4) months. It is seems to be coming in short interval.
#PDIC2019
Personal Development and Impact Conference

Anyways, I would be speaking at Personal Development and Impact Conference #PDIC2019, on the topic ”Discover you”. I would be speaking alongside my brother Pastor Edward Olumese, his wife Pastor Ogechi Olumese, Pastor Godwin Ogwuche and Jennifer Agunloye of GiST.

These names should sound familiar, if you live in Kano State Nigeria, and if you attend events.

I would be sharing some discovery I made about me, which I have leveraged on in my entrepreneurial journey. You would be sure to learn a whole lot, and be fired up to be more. I am certain you would leave the conference with action points, drawing from what you would learn from all the speakers.

Guess what?

Registration is free!

Decide to be a part of #PDIC2019.

Register here

Comments

Popular

Corset Masterclass - LOADING

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Aims and Objective