Kano Corpers, Where are you?

Allow me to first of all say "Happy New Month" - September is H E R E
Hello September
I served in Lagos, and I worked my posting there (smiling face).

I had so much plans about how my service year should be, and I felt Lagos was the place I should be.

I grew up in Kano state Nigeria, where I had my primary school education, and partly secondary education... part, I did in Kaduna. My tertiary education was in Ogun State (Covenant University).

Why am I giving you my history?
I am very conservative, and highly introverted, and looking at my history, working my NYSC posting to Lagos, would not cross one's mind.
One of our very first corpers... 

I did it!
And for me, this was one of the best decisions I made.

I made most of my decision (even money decisions) while serving, asking myself again and again why I decided to get posted to the state. This helped me make choices that favoured my serving in Lagos .

I attended a lot of Fashion events, both free and paid.
I attended a fashion school with my meager allowee (which was less than 10,000 naira, at the time).

Looking back, I am glad I took those steps.

Are you doing your NYSC in Kano State?
Are you currently camping in Karaye?
Are you thinking of getting yourself redeployed?

What are your plans for the time you have here in Kano?

Some Corpers who learned with us..Creative friends
Let me introduce to you Osas Olumese Training Institute (OOTI).This is a fashion school set to grow novice into experts in a timely manner. We offer sewing and pattern drafting courses that takes a student step by step in understanding garment production concepts.

The exciting thing for you is that we have up to 50% discount for you.... Just because you are a corper.

More discount available when you tell a friend about us, who gets to register.



NYSC serving corpers
Corper, whose work the model is wearing
 I cant promise how long this discount would be available (we are a business... o).

So, take advantage of this as soon as you can.

Hope you join us soon.

For details about our course offering, click here.

Cant wait to have you join us

Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Corset Masterclass - LOADING