Reality Check You are getting older

This sounds funny to me, cause I always say this to my girls.

On Wednesday,  I also had this conversation with one of the girls who worked in one of the shops in my business place.

The truth is that we are all getting older, but a lot of times,  we are not conscious of this fact. I am conscious of this, but yesterday,  it dawned on me in a whole new light.

I had a conversation with my elder sister, and she mentioned those words to me.
This is a reality check, I am grateful for, especially as it was directed to me...

I started learning how to sew as a teenager, and the skill has brought me thus far. Even though I am happy looking back, this reality check makes me realise, the new territories yet to be conquered. I again remind myself that I have to face my fears.

Yes, I do have fears, and a lot of times it has kept me at a stand still, or even paralysed...

Moving forward,  would always require acting in spite of fear.

Hmmmm. ..

What more can I say....

It is really about being the best version of your self,  it is a pursuit, and we never get to the place of total achievement. It is a calling, and as you move in the direction of the voice you are hearing,  you hear the voice further...

I hope you get.

I have heard a lot of people tell me that they are passionate about fashion... LOL.
I know you have heard this rhyme alot.
I am tired of hearing it, and as such, I avoid saying it...

Your passion needs to leave that level, towards it becoming tangible. And become tangible.

Like I said, it is a calling,  and you need to move towards it.

So what is the first, or the next step towards your calling?

Do you need to learn something new?
Do you need to meet people,  and talk to them about your struggles?
Do you need to act on the information you have?

Do what you need to get done.

At Osas Olumese Training Institute, we have provided a platform for those interested to learn how to sew and make patterns. And we keep updating our curriculum to ensure we pass the knowledge in a most effective way. We have been able to pass on the skill to over fifty persons, who are doing great.

If you would love to be a part of our success story, we would be excited to have you join us.

For details, call or send a WhatsApp message to Osamudiame on 07087269825.

The plan is to live out the Passion.

Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Corset Masterclass - LOADING