Kano based Fashion Designers: Let's Connect

So much we can do together, .... if and when we collaborate.

I have been thinking on a lot of things lately, as I have time on my hands as afforded by this COVID-19 lock-down.



Me: Osamudiame

As Fashion Designers here in Kano.... on our own, we can do ALOT,
But together, we can do MUCH MORE.
This is only possible, on the platform of Collaboration.

Yes!!! you heard me right.
We need to come together, speak with one voice, to amplify our collective work.

How I wish there exists a platform that can act as a vehicle to achieve this (If wishes were horses, beggars would ride).

So here is what I can do, and here is what I am already doing.... I AM THE CHANGE.

Taking calculated steps that would cause a ripple effect, that translates into what we all want to see.

I can not do this alone.
So I have been in talks with other creatives, so that through our collective efforts, we can cast the spotlight on designers, starting from Kano Designers.

It has really being exciting thus far.
I thought I had so much excitement about the project, until I started receiving so much excitement from these creatives.

I cant wait to share with you what the plans are, but until then,.. .. trust me; they are well thought out plans, that will amplify our individual efforts.

For now lets connect.

If you are a fashion Designer based in Kano State, Nigeria, please click on this link ;
I would love to get your contact details.
I cant wait to give you the full gist.


Warm Regards,
Osamudiame Olumese
XOXO


Comments

Popular

Foundations to Sewing and Pattern Drafting Course - women's wear

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Aims and Objective