Knowledge Appreciation - Happy New Year

 Happy New Year!!!

2021 is here!!!!


It's been a bit.

What have you been up to?

What are your plans, for the year?


As usual, I expect everyone to have plans for the year (as per new year #something.. LOL).

At OOTI, we do have plans; this will unfold as the year progresses.

I must confess that we have enjoying the holidays, as we closed on the 23rd of December 2020, and would be resuming on Monday the 11th of January 2021, classes would be resuming on Monday 18th of January 2021.


Osamudiame Olumese

If you have plans to attend a fashion school in the city of Kano, Nigeria; experiencing tailoring in a whole new light, we are your plug. We would take you through our tried and trued curriculum, where there is no assumption, or second guessing ones self. We follow pattern drafting instructions, and leverage on our experience in making made-to-measure garment for our large clientele. You would be surprised that in a record time, your understanding of garment production, (with emphasis on sewing and pattern drafting - womenswear) would be superb. To find our about our courses, click on the COURSE tab above to get started.

.

.

.

Back to the Subject matter.

The thought to write on the above topic, came as I brainstormed on the next step to take after taking a number of courses on a particular subject matter (By the way, I am currently doing an MBA. with Dangote Business School, in line with this same subject matter).

I spent most of the lockdown days of 2020, and most of my holiday break reading on this same subject matter.

As I asked myself what my next step would be in this same direction, I could not help but wonder what it takes to appreciate knowledge; as I had amassed for myself Knowledge.

As grow older, a lot of what I was taught in school earlier in my life has begun making sense. I seem more to be able to connect the dots of knowledge from my past, as I question the new knowledge I push myself to get. A friend of mine recently asked me; if going for an MBA gave me the answers I seek for. While the answer to this question is a blog post for another day, the question got me thinking.

My take on Knowledge Appreciation is the ability to apply knowledge to life routine, to get optimal result. 

For the new knowledge gained to become part of your routine, a habit must be consciously built around such knowledge, until it becomes what you do without thinking twice. 

.

.

.

Its a new year, and for you to experience difference, there must be a change, which I think can stem from a new perspective of prior or new found knowledge.

Back to my next step... I just realized that I might most likely have had access to all the information I need (not true though), the next step should be translating this knowledge to reality by D-O-I-N-G it.

The same goes to students who hope to join us this year. One key thing to do is: be ready to apply the knowledge you receive. We are so excited that with our curriculum, this is a MUST, as students cant move forward to another course session without presenting the garment sewn from the previous session.

.

.

We have put everything in place for you to get fashion education. Your time will be duly maximized, no time would be wasted.

There is so much you can achieve in 2021, if you start early.

To make enquiry on our courses, send a WhatsApp message to 08127008535.

Talk to you soon.

Comments

Popular

Corset Masterclass - LOADING

Pattern Drafting Versus Free Hand Cutting

Aims and Objective